Terms of Service
Welcome to Suki Club PH! Before proceeding to use our services, please take some time to carefully read and understand our terms of service. By accessing our platform, you agree to be bound by these terms so we want to make sure that you are fully aware and comfortable with Suki Club PH’s terms and policies.
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Platform and/or use of the Services are restricted to Customers with accounts only. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this Platform and/or Services, or to any other protected information, through any means not intentionally made available by us for your specific use.
Guidelines to the use of Platform and/or Services: You agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the use of the Services and/or access to the Platform, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by us, from time to time.
We reserve the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Platform.
In order to become a Suki Club PH member you must complete the registration process on the Site. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your organization, as applicable, as requested on the Site.
1.2. Account Access
As part of the registration process you will be asked to select a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and agree to notify Suki Club PH immediately of any unauthorized use of your accounts. You are responsible for all use of Treatments booked or occurring under your username. We will not be responsible for any unauthorized use of your account by third parties. You will be held liable for any loss that may occur as a result of any third party using your account.
- PURCHASING, PAYMENTS, & CANCELLATION
2.1. Pricing, Fees, and Payments
The fees (“Fees”) listed on the Site are the standard fees for the listed Products, which Suki Club PH may change at any time in its sole discretion by so posting on the Site.
2.2. Cancellation Policies
Suki Club PH Members should provide as much advance cancellation notice as possible in connection with any confirmed bookings.
Cancelling confirmed orders shall be subject to the following cancellation fees:
- For orders cancelled with at least ________ hours before the scheduled delivery, there shall be no cancellation fees;
- For orders cancelled with less than 30 minutes prior to the specified delivery schedule, there shall be a cancellation fee equivalent to 10% of the total order.
2.3. Responsibility for Payments
Suki Club PH Members will be charged the applicable Fees following the completion of the Treatment as well as any cancellation fees, as applicable. Suki Club PH Members agree to pay to Suki Club PH all Fees and cancellation fees, whether or not you dispute the amount of the charge or the quality or nature of the Treatment or Treatments provided.
All Fees and cancellation fees will be inclusive of applicable taxes. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by Suki Club PH.
- PROVISION OF SERVICE AND USER CONDUCT
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your data input messages using the Site and the Service and that Suki Club PH is responsible solely for providing the Site platform and interface and instructions on how to use the same. You are solely responsible for ensuring adherence to all such instructions on how to use the Site and Service.
Save and except for its obligations set forth above, Suki Club PH takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content or data input or stored or uploaded by you or any third party (including, without limitation, all contact information and message content), or for any loss or damage thereto.
You further agree to comply with the following in connection with your use of the Site and the Service:
- You may not access or use the Site or the Service in a way that uses technology or other means to access, index, re-render, frame, mirror, truncate, add to, inject, filter or link to the Site or the Service that is not authorized by us (including by removing, disabling, bypassing, or circumventing any content protection or access control mechanisms intended to prevent the unauthorized use, download, linking, framing, reproduction, access to, or distribution of the Site or the Service).
- You may not use any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, offline reader, click spam, macro programs, internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, index, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of the Site or the Service for any unauthorized purpose.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, use to create a derivative work, or otherwise use the content of the Site or the Service for public or commercial purposes without our express written permission.
- You shall not interfere with or disrupt the Site or any related Suki Club PH servers or networks connected to the Site or the Service.
- You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from enjoying and using the Site or the Service.
- You shall not use the Site or the Service in violation of applicable law or third party rights (including third party terms of service), and shall not use the Site or the Service for hosting content (for example, images and documents) that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.
- You shall not repeatedly upload and remove unique email addresses or otherwise try to manipulate data in an attempt to circumvent our fee schedule or billing procedures.
- You may only use our templates, any images we provide, or any other features or functionality of the Service (for example, you may not take an image or template and use it on your website).
- ACCOUNT SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
4.1. Subject for Suspension or Termination
We may, subject to applicable law, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time: (a) terminate this Agreement and/or your access to the Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your Account.
4.2. Applicable Terms Upon Termination
Upon termination we will promptly pay you any amounts that we reasonably determine we owe you (if any) in our discretion. In the event Suki Club PH terminates this Agreement or your access to the Services or deactivates or cancels your Account, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. Upon termination of these Terms, all licenses granted by Suki Club PH to you to use the Services will immediately terminate.
4.3. User Discretion for Account Cancellation
You may cancel your Account at any time by contacting us or using any other cancellation method we make available through the Services. Please note that if your Account is cancelled, we do not have any obligation to keep, delete, or return to you any of Your Materials that you have posted to the Services, including, but not limited to, any reviews or Feedback, nor, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, are we obligated to refund you any prepaid payments for the Services you have made on your Account.
4.4. Right to Cancel User Account
If we terminate this Agreement and/or your access to the Services as a result of your violation of any applicable law or regulation, we may also, at our sole discretion, inform law enforcement or regulatory authorities of the circumstances surrounding such termination.
- LEGAL INDEMNIFICATION
You hereby release and forever discharge Suki Club PH, its affiliates, and their respective shareholders, directors, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns (collectively, “Releasees”) from any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, actions, causes of action, suits, debts, covenants, controversies, damages, judgments and demands whatsoever in law, equity or any kind, type, or description, whether known or unknown, disputed or undisputed, accrued or unaccrued, liquidated or contingent, foreseen or unforeseen, asserted or unasserted, related to or arising out of any dispute with, any harm or injury (including, without limitation, personal injury or damage to property) caused by, or any other act or failure to act by, any advertisers, sponsors, other users of this Site and any other third parties, including Suki Club PH Providers.
You agree that Suki Club PH has set its prices and entered into this Agreement in reliance upon the disclaimers of warranty and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that they reflect an allocation of risk between the parties (including the risk that a contract remedy may fail of its essential purpose and cause consequential loss), and that they form an essential basis of the bargain between the parties.
- OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
6.1. Force Majeure
Suki Club PH shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, power or Internet outage, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
6.2. Entire Agreement
This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.